SPECIAL NOTICE ON RETURNS:
Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19), there is a national shortage on many PPE supplies. Due to this and the sensitive nature of these products we have temporarily changed our return policy on select items impacted by the situation.
Effective immediately, sales are final on all PPE Supplies, including, but not limited to: Masks/Respirators, Gloves, Hand and Surface Sanitizers, Wipes, Disinfectant, Dispensers, Sprayers, Coveralls / Tyvek Suits, and Personal Protective Equipment of any kind.
Please follow the guidelines below to ensure that all returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- Call 469-916-8090 to request a Return Authorization number.
Be sure to write your RA number on the shipping label or include in shipment. (Returns will not be accepted unless accompanied by this number).
- All returns must be in their original unopened packaging.
- Please include a copy of your invoice or packing slip.
- Claims for discrepancies in shipment must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise or they will not be accepted.
- Materials returned after 30 days from date of shipment will not be accepted.
- C.O.D. returns will not be accepted.
- Altered items will not be accepted.
- Custom Products
Cut-to-length, custom products, and one offs/specials are considered final sale and may not be returned for credit.
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) Limits
FOT may be prohibited from offering certain products due to restrictions or requirements of various federal, state, local and other authorities having jurisdiction in these matters. VOC restrictions may change without notice. The online product description will reflect this change, or your sales representative will notify you at time of order if a change occurs.